Sunday, December 14, 2014

I got a bit of time to myself this week and was able to get some items accomplished -- or at least started.

It was warm enough today to work in the garage, so I did a rough sand on the credenza that I found a week or so ago. I also got the first coat of primer on it.


In the back right corner of the photos you can see a larger drawer standing on end. This is the drawer with some damage and will not be part of the finished design. I will be replacing the drawer with a shelf.

I was able to paint and install some shelves and made curtains for the bathroom.

My Dad and I went to Menard's today. For Christmas my parents are buying the supplies and my Dad is making a cabinet to hold my microwave and to give me some much needed extra counter space. Thank you Mom & Dad - Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the creative things you have done recently!