Thursday, November 6, 2014

Having just moved into a new apartment (actually a very old apartment) I will be tracking my decorating over the winter. We are expecting the first snow of the year tonight and I am hoping to have the place put together by the time things thaw.

For the first time I really have a chance to garden in this new place. I didn't get much time to prepare this fall, but I did get a few spring bulbs in. By the time the winter is over the inside work should be complete (as if decorating is ever really finished in my book) and I can start putting in a garden.

I also hope to celebrate the creativity of my friends on this blog. With that in mind I want to start by sharing the wonderful gloves that my friend Jessica made for me last year. Prefect for a Dr. Who fanatic like me.


1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute Tim. I look forward to watching your progress! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Share the creative things you have done recently!