Friday, November 7, 2014


Here are a couple photos of the display I did at my Freeport store for the Christmas season featuring the work of some of my great teachers there.

The fireplace scene was a great way to advertise our socks and mitten classes.

I had a lot of fun with the "Mug Rug" display. This is a quick intro to quilting class where the participants make an oversized coaster for their coffee mug with a place to set their cookies or other treats.
For the display I put a ribbon spool into a coffee mug, cut a round circle of brown paper and then made steam by cutting out freeform strips of velum. The addition of a couple cookie ornaments makes the scene complete and the cocoa and cookies are on the mantle ready for the fat guy in the red suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the creative things you have done recently!